Thursday 28 January 2016

Book Review | Adrian Castaneda | The War Prince: The Son Of The Man

The War Prince: The Son of the Man

I received this book from the author through Bostick Communications. This book was sent to me for free in return for an honest review. 



Author: Adrian Castaneda
Title: The War Prince - The Son Of The Man
Genre: Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal

Synopsis: The War Prince is a story about "Anthony Cast", a special boy who was not supposed to be born alive. Moments before dying the war prince gave Anthony his heart, giving him a chance at life. With the help of friends, Anthony has to survive all attacks from evil to raise The War Prince, who is reincarnated as his son. 

Review: This is an absolutely amazing book and I was lost in the story straight from the first page. I was so lost in the pages of this book that I just could not bring myself to put it down and stop reading. I had read this book constantly since I picked it up and was saddened by the realization that I had finished it and in such a short space of time. I can see myself settling down with this book again in the near future and for many more years to come. This book will be a permanent part of my extensive book collection. This book shows that with hard work, determination and faith, good will always win. This was such a brilliant story line and it was really easy to follow and keep up with. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading but who especially enjoys fantasy and/or the paranormal. This book would be an asset to any book collection, be it a small or large one. 

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment