Saturday 30 May 2015

Book Review | C.S. Lewis | The Horse And His Boy

The Horse and His Boy


Author: C.S. Lewis
Title: The Horse And His Boy
Genre: Fantasy, children’s literature, speculative fiction

Synopsis:
NARNIA ... where horses talk ... where treachery is brewing ... where destiny awaits.
On a desperate journey, two runaways meet and join forces. Though they are only looking to escape their harsh and narrow lives, they soon find themselves at the centre of a terrible battle. It is a battle that will decide their fate and the fate of Narnia itself.

 Review:
This is the third book in a set of seven and it had me hooked by the end of the first page. This is an excellent book for children but also the adult that is young at heart; This book is an excellent way to keep the childhood alive. This book is full of fantasy and new worlds that will keep the reader hooked. I found it hard to put this book down and it made me feel like I was actually in on the adventure and exploring the new worlds myself. This book set made me feel like I was a child again.

Book Location: Narnia
Star Rating: 5 out of 5



No comments:

Post a Comment