Monday 28 September 2015

Book Review | E.S. Renfield | Diem Mortis


Author: E.S. Renfield
Title: Diem Mortis
Genre: Fiction

Synopsis: It's 1785. Catherine White leaves her past behind to start a new life at Birchwood Manor. Happy with this transition, she is surprised when she begins having nightmares about Mr. Wilson, the master of the house. In these nightmares, an unknown dead woman warns her of Mr. Wilson's dangerous character. Wary of these dreams, it has become her goal to discover Mr. Wilson's past.
It's 2011. Catherine White is a librarian at the Boston Public Library. She leads a normal life, except for the fact that she dreams of being a governess in 1785 at a place called Birchwood Manor. Becoming obsessed with her dreams, she is determined to find out about Birchwood Manor, even if it means that the people around her believe that she is slowly heading down the path of insanity.

Rating: This was an excellent read that grabbed my attention instantly. I could not stop reading this book and had it finished within the first day I started reading it. I found myself lost in this book and felt like I was in the story. 

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment