Wednesday 30 September 2015

Book Review | Georgia Payne | Synergy

Synergy


Author: Georgia Payne
Title: Synergy
Genre: Fiction, Contemporary Fiction, Romance

Synopsis: When Dee Thompson meets international star Jason Taylor in her hometown of Detroit, neither of them expected to see each other after their one night encounter. Dee's world is a far cry from Jason's luxury lifestyle, and she's not willing to let him break down the walls she's spent years building up, but Jason has always loved a challenge.

Review: This book was easy to settle into and I could just not stop reading it until I had finished the book. I do not normally like romance stories but I really enjoyed this story. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good romance and contemporary fiction story. However, I do wish that there was a printed version of this book.

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment