Monday 5 October 2015

Book Review | G.K. DeRosa | Wilder: The Guardian Series

Wilder: The Guardian Series: Volume 1


Author: G.K. DeRosa
Title: Wilder: The Guardian Series
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Fiction, Science Fiction

Synopsis: All that Celeste Wilder ever wanted was to find someone who would sweep her off her feet like she had seen in countless romantic movies. When she meets the gorgeous and mysterious Constantin brothers her senior year of high school, she gets much more than what she had bargained for. As they introduce her to an exciting supernatural world that she never imagined existed, she makes a startling discovery about her own family legacy and is forced to make a decision that will change her life forever.

Review: This is an excellent read that gripped my attention instantly and I could just not drag myself away from reading it so had it finished the day that I started it. I would read this book over and over again if I had the paperback copy of it. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves to read young adult books. This book would also appeal to readers who enjoy fantasy, fiction and science fiction. 

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment